Vegas Vampires Mobile Slots
Cashmo casino’s latest online slots game has flown in and its reel residents are dying to meet you! Why not take a visit the casino underworld in Vegas Vampires mobile slots? You bat-ter believe you’re in for a tasty treat with these Vegas slots!
As you spin through the bright lights of these Vegas slots, you might just encounter some supernatural wins across the 20 locked win lines, as well as two mythical mini-games; Blood Bank and Killing Floor!
Any players wanting to take this fang-tastic online slots game for a spin, will need a mobile or tablet device that is running iOS 10 or Android 5.0 and above and an iPhone 6 or above. You can play this or any of our mobile slots games for real, with one of our casino bonuses or by making a deposit into your account, using any of our available depositing methods – including pay by phone bill!
If you’re new to the under-world of Cashmo online casino, then you’ll want to take a bite out of our incredible No Deposit Casino Welcome Bonus. Simply sign up and create your first account with us, and you’ll receive up to 50 free spins, no deposit required!*
*18+. New players only. No deposit required. Up to 50 locked free spins on sign up, usable on Rainbow Slots only. Expires 7 days after registration. All winnings paid as bonus credit. Bonus credit has 40x wagering requirement. Max withdrawal without depositing is £50. You may withdraw the funds in your cashable credit account. T&Cs apply, BeGambleAware.org
Vegas Vampires Mobile Slots Index
- How to Play Vegas Vampire mobile slots
- Wild Symbols
- Blood Bank and Killing Floor Mini-Games
- Free Spins
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play Vegas Vampires mobile slots
- Set your total bet amount. Before the sun sets and you can take these supernatural reels for a Vegas style spin, you will need to set your total bet. To do this you will need to enter the ‘Bet’ menu in the bottom-left corner of your screen and calculate your total bet. Using the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons you can adjust your bet-per-line value, which will then be multiplied by the number of active win lines – in this game they are locked to 20 – to form your total bet.
- Decide if you want to use Auto Spins. The sky is the limit on these Vegas Vampire reels, and if you want to sit back and watch the wins spin in, then the Auto Spins feature is for you! Located in the ‘Bet’ menu at the bottom-left of your screen, this clever feature does all the spinning for you; all you need to do is choose how many auto spins you would like, up to 99, and adjust your Auto Spin limits. These limits include your, ‘credit drops below’ and ‘single win exceeds’ amounts, and if either of these are met during your auto spins, or if your reach your set number of Auto Spins, your reels will come to a halt. Alternatively, you can press the ‘Stop’ button at any time.
- Check the paytable. Before joining these vampire outlaws to try and break the blood-bank, we recommend that you take a look at the paytable, which is located in the ‘Menu’ at the top-left corner of your screen. It’s in here that you can count on finding all the information you need to know about the underworld of Vegas Vampires mobile slots!
- Understand reel wins. Just like the vampire bat’s flight path, reel wins pay from left to right across your 20 locked win lines. Your fang-tastic wins depend on which symbols you have and how many – to take a bite out of a multiplier win on these reels, you’ll need at least 3 matching symbols to line up on a win line! For all the information about these spook-tacular symbols and their multiplier values, visit the paytable; which can be found in the menu at the top-left corner of your screen.
- Spin the reels! Are you ready to take to the Vegas Vampires floor and try to make a killing? Tap the ‘Spin’ button to get these supernatural reels spinning!
You could be in for a reel-y wild time if you see this jester spin in! It’s no joke-r, as this is your Wild symbol and it has the ability to transform into almost every other symbol on your reels to try and land you a mega multiplier win!
For example, if you were to spin in two killer Queen symbols, then you’d have just missed out on a multiplier win. However, if there’s a Wild symbol next to them on a win line, then your spin wasn’t in vein, as the Wild symbol will take the place of a third Queen and reward you with a multiplier win!
The Wild symbol may be the joker of the pack, but there are a few things you can’t count on it to spin in for you. This symbol is unable to take the place of Free Spins or either of the Mini-Game symbols; and you won’t be able to win the Jackpot with a Wild – you’ll need all 5 Jackpot symbols on a win line to sink your teeth into that killer prize!
Blood Bank and Killing Floor Mini-Games
Now these vampire bandits have reel-y upped the stakes in this Vegas slots game, as you have the chance to spin in not one, but two spook-tacular mini-games on these hair-raising reels!
Spinning in 3 or more Blood Bank symbols, anywhere on screen, will grant you entry into the first of our two mini-games. Here, you’ll come face-to-face with the bright twi-lights and big multipliers of the Vegas Vampires slots safe. Simply tap the spin button and see which multiplier you’ll be taking all the way to the Blood Bank!
If you land on the arrow segment, you’ll progress further into the vault and have the chance to slay away with an even bigger multiplier prize! This mini-game will end as soon as you’ve taken your spin. You’ll then head back to the main reels, and as you’re guaranteed a win in this mini-game, your prize will be automatically added to your in-game credit!
You bat-ter be ready to enter the Killing Floor mini-game when you spin in 3 or more Bat symbols anywhere on the reels. The more symbols you enter with, the higher the multiplier prizes will be. Press the ‘Spin’ button to see how many steps you’ll move along the floor, the further you move along the board the bigger the potential win!
This mini-game will come to a close either when you reach the end of the path, or if you spin in a ‘Collect’ symbol at any point in your journey, picking up the multiplier win that you’ve finished on. This fang-tastic mini-game also comes with a guaranteed win, so your multiplier prize will be added to your in-game credit upon your return to the main reels!
It wouldn’t be Vegas Vampire slots if there wasn’t the chance to roll in some fang-tastic free spins! Spin in 3, 4 or 5 Free Spins symbols anywhere on your reels and you’ll be sinking your teeth into 7, 14 or 21 free spins, respectively.
These free spins are locked to the value of your last paid for spin; but don’t worry, you won’t be charged from your credit as these spins are from the blood-bank of our Vegas Vampires!
You’ll have the chance to make a killing whilst in this devilishly good feature, as, in true Vegas slots style, only the larger multipliers are spinning in on these reels! Any winnings that you spin in will be added to your in-game credit as you go along.
Once you have used all of your free spins, you’ll be transported back to the main reels, where you can continue on your hunt for some Vegas Vampire wins!
What’s more, if you’re new to these Vampire’s Vegas casino style slots, then you could fly off with up to 30 Free Spins**, the first time you take to the reels for a spin-tacula time – during the promotional period!**
Progressive Mega Jackpot
During any spin there is a chance that the Progressive Mega Jackpot can be triggered by achieving 5 (FIVE) Jackpot symbols on an active win line.
The Progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet split evenly between the Progressive Mega Jackpot and the reserve pot.
The Mega Jackpot seed value is £50,000. The Mega Jackpot Promotional Pot System is available on any stake on any Cashmo slots game.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed value and begins to increase again. Simultaneous wins can occur, if another player wins the progressive Jackpot then a notification to this effect would occur BEFORE the current player was awarded the Jackpot. The likelihood of winning the Mega Jackpot increases in correlation with the player’s bet amount.
If there is a communication error after a Mega Jackpot win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
Vegas Vampires mobile slots has a theoretical return to player of 94.07%. This is based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit.
Cashmo general terms and conditions apply.
**18+. Up to 30 (20p) free spins available. Winnings awarded as bonus credit with a 40x wagering requirement. Expires after 24hrs. Max withdrawal from bonus winnings £50. Ends: 11/11/2020. T&Cs apply, BeGambleAware.org