Super Prize Picker Mobile Slots
Presenting Super Prize Picker mobile slots by Cashmo; a twist on the classic casino game where you can test your nerves of steel and pick your prize – but be careful, this online slots game is pretty electric!
Test your mettle on 15 locked win lines and see if you can win some massive multiplier prizes. Raise your winnings with the help of some Wild symbols, Free Spins and not one, but two, mega mini games!
To play this game you’ll need a mobile or tablet running iOS 10 or Android 5.0 and above and iPhone 6 or above. If it’s your first time visiting Cashmo casino then you could get up to 50 Free Spins* when you sign up and create your very first account – no deposit required!
Super Prize Picker Mobile Slots Index
- How to Play Super Prize Picker mobile slots
- Wild Symbols
- Wild Winner Mini-Game
- Danger Dial Mini-Game
- Free Spins
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play Super Prize Picker
- Set your total bet amount. Before you take a spin on the reels you will need to set your total bet. You can do this by tapping the ‘Bet’ button in the bottom-left of your screen. Your total bet is calculated by multiplying your chosen bet-per-line by the number of active win lines.
In Super Prize Picker your win lines are locked to 15 and you can bet between 1p and £2.00 per line, these amounts can be adjusted using the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons. An example of calculating your total bet goes as follows: 10p x 15 win lines = £1.50 per spin.
- Decide if you want to use Auto Spins. If you prefer to take it easy then you can choose to activate the Auto Spin feature. This can also be found in the ‘Bet’ menu, and here you can decide on the number of automatic spins you would like, as well as setting your ‘single win exceeds’ and ‘credit drops below’ amounts. If, during your Auto Spins, any of these limits are met, your reels will come to a stop. Alternatively, you can press the ‘Stop’ button at any time to halt the reels.
- Check the paytable. To check the values of the symbols that you could spin in in this classic casino slot game, make sure to check the paytable. You can locate this by clicking the Menu button in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Understand reel wins. Sparks could soon be flying in this mobile slots game as any wins that you find will be a multiplier of your bet-per-line amount, and they will pay from left to right on your reels. To reel in a win, you’ll need to line up matching symbols on a win line, for some wins you’ll need two symbols and for others you’ll need at least three. You can only win once on each individual line, however wins across several lines will be added together to form one total juicy win. Any winnings will be added to your credit automatically.
- Spin the reels! Once you’re ready to see what super prizes you could pick up, press spin to begin.
Your reels could get pretty electric if you spin in a Wild symbol on your reels. That’s because Wild symbols have the ability to take the place of almost every other symbol on your reels to try and spin you in some big multiplier prizes.
For example, if you were to spin in two Bell symbols on a win line then you’d have just missed out on a win. If however, there is a Wild symbol next to them on the line, then you’ve now just rung in a win; as the Wild will take the place of a 3rd Bell symbol and pick you up a x20 multiplier prize.
Although these Wilds could reap you some big rewards, there are some things they won’t allow. Wild symbols are unable to take the place of Mini-Game or Free Spins symbols or bag you the progressive Mega Jackpot. To pick that super prize you’ll need to spin in all five Jackpot symbols on a win line.
Wild Winner Mini-Game
You may have noticed there’s more than one Wild symbol on these reels. That’s because there is also a Wild Winner mini-game, but don’t be fooled these potential prizes are anything but mini! Spin in three, four or five of the Wild Winner symbols anywhere on the reels and you’ll get three, four or five reel spins respectively in the mini game.
In this feature you’ll take a spin on a new set of reels containing only Bar symbols and Wilds. Here, the Wild symbols can take the place of any symbol. To spin in a win you have to match up three of the same symbol across the centre win line.
Once your reel spins are over you’ll be taken back to the main reels with any winnings having already been added to your in-game credit.
Danger Dial Mini-Game
Have you got what it takes to claim the massive multipliers on offer in the Danger Dial Mini Game? Landing three or more of these symbols anywhere on your reels and you’ll have to take on the Danger Dial feature where you will get the chance to choose the multiplier prize you want. But be warned, the higher the multiplier, the higher the danger!
The outside of this Danger Dial wheel will be made up of either green or red lights. The higher the multiplier you choose, the more red lights there will be that you could land on. Simply choose which multiplier you want to spin for and you will see the corresponding amount of green and red lights each one will have. Once you’ve picked your super prize multiplier, hit spin.
Landing on a green light will mean you’ll win whatever multiplier you picked. What’s more, it’ll also mean you can spin again so you could reel-y light up your prize pot by picking some super multipliers here! Landing on a red light means the Danger Dial game will come to an end and you’ll either take whatever winnings you made back to the main reels and into your on-screen credit, or leave empty handed.
No classic casino slots game can be without Free Spin symbols and Super Prize Picker is no different. Matching three, four or five Free Spin symbols will get you five, seven or nine free spins respectively.
These free spins will be locked to the value of your last paid for spin, but you won’t be charged for the spins – they’re on the house.
After you’ve used all your free spins, you’ll head back to the main reels with any winnings having been already added to your on-screen credit.
Progressive Mega Jackpot
The occurrence of 5 (five) “JACKPOT” Jackpot symbols on an active win line awards the progressive Mega Jackpot. The progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet being added to the progressive pots. Half of the value gets added to the current jackpot, and half to a reserve pot ready for the next winner.
The Mega Jackpot starting value is £50,000, with even higher starting prizes possible with a built up reserve pot. The Mega Jackpot promotional pot system is available over any stake on any participating game plugged into the Mega Jackpot promotional pot.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset and begins to rise again. Simultaneous wins can occur. If a player wins the progressive Mega Jackpot then a notification would occur BEFORE any other player was awarded the Jackpot. Any players in a game that contributes to that same Mega Jackpot will receive the on-screen notification of a reset the next time they press the spin button if it is within 10 minutes of the jackpot being won. Players will not be charged for the spin generating this notification.
In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
Super Prize Picker mobile slots has a theoretical return to player of 93.98%. This is based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit.
Cashmo general terms and conditions apply.
*18+. New players only. Up to 50 (18p) locked free spins to use on Rainbow Slots. Win paid as bonus credit. 40x wagering requirement. 7 day expiry. £50 Max withdrawal from bonus win. T&Cs apply, BeGambleAware.org