Red Hot Ice Mobile Slots
Introducing Red Hot Ice mobile slots by Cashmo online casino! Bringing the ice to your life, you’ll want to melt away at the amazing win-ladder feature this game has! With 15 locked win lines added to boot, you’ll have a mammoth good time and breeze on over to those wins you’re desiring.
If you’ve got a laptop, you’ll get online to our games in a heartbeat; however, players on mobile or tablet devices need to be running iOS 10 or Android 5.0 and above, with an iPhone 6 or above in order to run this red hot online slots game.
Red Hot Ice Mobile Slots Index
- How to Play Red Hot Ice
- Wild Symbols
- Free Spins
- Hot Balls Win Ladder
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play Red Hot Ice
In five easy steps, you can be a Red Hot Ice master and know exactly how to play this super-cool mobile casino game! Here’s how:
- Set your total bet amount. The total bet is your bet-per-line multiplied by your number of win lines. In this case, this game has a locked amount of win lines, so the number of win lines will always be 15. Your bet per line can be anywhere between 1p and £10 (our minimum and maximum bet), so for example: if you bet 1p over 15 lines, your total bet amount will be 15p. You can adjust the amount of your bet by clicking the ‘Bet’ button in the bottom left; there, you’ll be able to increase (+) and decrease (-) the amount of your bet-per-line accordingly. Above the ‘+’ icon, you will see your total bet displayed.
- Decide if you want to use Auto Spins. This amazing little feature will be your best friend if you’re not a fan of clicking! All you have to do is visit the ‘Bet’ button again, and select ‘Auto Spin’. You’ll then be able to select the number of times you wish to automatically spin between 10 and 99, as well as your ‘credit drops below amount’. This feature will automatically stop the spins should your credit dip below your selected amount. You can also set a ‘Single win exceeds’ amount to stop the spins if you win big! Just use the + and – icons to adjust the amounts accordingly.
- Check the paytable. So, you think you’re ready? Are you sure? Have you looked at the paytable to see the symbols and amounts needed, and the juicy multipliers on offer? If not, just press the menu button and then ‘Paytable’, and study away!
- Understand reel wins. But even if you have studied, you need to understand reel wins. All symbols in this game require a minimum of three symbols to create a winning combination. Just remember that win lines always pay from left to right, and that you can only win once on each individual line; the highest value win will always be the one that is paid out. If you’re lucky enough to win across multiple lines, they’ll be added together to form a total win, which will be added to your credit.
- Spin the reels! Now you can spin the reels! All you have to do is press that spin button and voila, you’ll be on your way!
If you see a big red 7 symbol, you’re in luck, because that’s the Wild symbol! Wild symbols take place of other symbols to help you create a winning combination. However, they can’t take the place of a Free Spins symbol and you can’t win the progressive Jackpot with a Wild symbol in play.
In order to win the Jackpot, you’ll need 5 Jackpot symbols – but that’s not to say you won’t get a crackin’ win with 4 Jackpot symbols and a Wild symbol either.
Just to give you a bit of an example of how Wilds work, though: let’s say you got two watermelon symbols and a Wild Symbol – this will pay out as if you’d lined up 3 watermelon symbols! Not bad, right?
Look out for our green Free Spins symbol! 3 of these symbols will get you 5 free spins (and our win-ladder, but more on that in a moment), while 4 or 5 Free Spins symbols will earn you 7 or 9 free spins respectively.
These symbols can be anywhere on the screen and will be locked to the value of your last paid for spin – however, this value won’t be charged from your credit, and will be completely on the house! Once they’ve all been used up, you’ll return to your normal play and will once again be able to adjust your bet amount.
Hot Balls Win Ladder
Did you ever wonder what it was like to have balls of fire in the palm of your hand? Well, playing our win-ladder feature Hot Balls is probably the closest you’ll come to that dream, without serious injury! In order to trigger the win-ladder, you’ll need to activate the free spin mode by getting 3 or more Free Spin symbols anywhere on the screen.
All you have to do then, is spin! For every hot ball symbol you spin in, a step on the Red Hot Meter will fill. The higher the multiplier you’re trying to earn, the more hot balls you need to spin in! The amount of free spins you get to increase your chance of a multiplier with, depends entirely on how many free spin symbols you spun in, so we’ll keep our fingers crossed! If you’re looking for a goal for this win-ladder feature, you’ll need a total of 25 Hot Balls within your free spins in order to get the maximum multiplier of x5000.
Not to worry though – even if you’re not lucky enough to spin any Hot Balls in, you’ll still get your standard x1 win (assuming you spun in a win). Free spins aren’t guaranteed to give you a win though, so keep that in mind!
Progressive Mega Jackpot
The occurrence of 5 (five) “JACKPOT” Jackpot symbols on an active win line awards the progressive Mega Jackpot. The progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet being added to the progressive pots. Half of the value gets added to the current jackpot, and half to a reserve pot ready for the next winner.
The Mega Jackpot starting value is £50,000, with even higher starting prizes possible with a built up reserve pot. The Mega Jackpot promotional pot system is available over any stake on any participating game plugged into the Mega Jackpot promotional pot.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset and begins to rise again. Simultaneous wins can occur. If a player wins the progressive Mega Jackpot then a notification would occur BEFORE any other player was awarded the Jackpot. Any players in a game that contributes to that same Mega Jackpot will receive the on-screen notification of a reset the next time they press the spin button if it is within 10 minutes of the jackpot being won. Players will not be charged for the spin generating this notification.
In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
Red Hot Ice has a theoretical return to player of 94.07%. This is based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit.
Cashmo general terms and conditions apply.