Mystery Box Mobile Slots
Are you looking for an mobile slots show like no other, filled with fabulous Free Spins, wondrous Wild symbols and a Mystery Box mini-game that guarantees you a multiplier prize? Then all this and more is boxed up into one show-stopping online slots game, Mystery Box – right here on Cashmo online casino. Get ready to take to the 20 locked win lines and see if you’ve got what it takes to beat The Boss!
To become a contestant on Mystery Box mobile slots, your mobile and tablet devices will need to be running iOS 10 on an iPhone 6 or above or Android 5.0 and above. You can play this or any of our mobile slots games for real, with one of our casino bonuses or by making a deposit into your account, using any of our available deposit methods – including pay by phone bill!
It’s no mystery that Cashmo is home to some of the best casino bonuses around and that is why alongside our incredible no deposit welcome bonus of up to 50 free spins*, you can also unlock up to 100 additional free spins and an up to £500 deposit match bonus, across your first three deposits**! To get started sign up today and create your first account with us.
Mystery Box Mobile Slots Index
- How to Play Mystery Box mobile slots
- Wild Symbols
- Mystery Box Mini-Game
- Free Spins
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play Mystery Box Mobile Slots
- Set your total bet amount. Before you can star in the Mystery Box show, you will need to set your total bet. This is calculated by multiplying your bet-per-line by the number of active win lines in play, which on these golden reels are locked to 20. To adjust your bet-per-line, use the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons, found in the ‘Bet’ menu in the bottom-left of your screen, the minimum you can bet is 1p and the maximum is £10. If you were to bet 10p per line, your total bet would be £2 per spin.
- Decide if you want to use Auto Spins. If you’d prefer to sit back and watch the slots show, you can activate Auto Spin. This feature is also located in the Bet menu and you can set up to 99 automatic spins. Here you can also adjust your ‘single win exceeds’ and ‘credit drops below’ amounts. If any of these limits are met, your reels will come to a halt. Alternatively, you can manually stop the reels by pressing ‘Stop’ at any time.
- Check the paytable. As a contestant on Mystery Box, you might want to get familiar with the slots symbols and how you can spin in a win. Before going live, we suggest visiting the paytable, which is located in the Menu, at the top-left of your screen.
- Understand reel wins. Your reel wins pay from left to right across your 20 locked win lines and the value of a winning combination will depend on the type of symbol you’ve spun in and how many of them there are on the win line. For some symbols you’ll need 2, whilst for others you’ll need at least 3. To learn more about these showbiz slots, visit the paytable.
- Spin the reels! Once you’re ready for the episode to begin, press play, by tapping the ‘Spin’ button and watch your reels start to spin!
You could be going wild if you spot this contestant on your reels. Not only is she dealing with The Boss, but she’s also acting as your Wild symbol. The Wild is an A –Star standard symbol and has the ability to take the place of almost all other symbols to try and open up a win.
For example, if you were to spin 2 ‘Q’ symbols in on a win line, you’d have just lost out on a win. However, your luck could be about to change if there’s a Wild symbol, as it will take the place of a 3rd ‘Q’ symbol and award you with a multiplier prize!
This symbol is no phoney, but there are a few things she cannot do. The Wild is unable to take the place of Free Spins or Bonus symbols and can’t sweet-talk its way to the progressive Mega Jackpot. To walk away with the prize, you’ll need to spin in all 5 Jackpot symbols on a win line.
Mystery Box Mini-Game
Things are about to get pretty golden if you spin in 3 or more Gold Box symbols anywhere on your reels, as you’ll have just opened up the Mystery Box mini-game. The more symbols you enter with, the bigger the potential multiplier prizes.
Now is your turn to step into the spotlight. In front of you will be 18 golden boxes, each containing a mystery multiplier. Once you’ve chosen your box, you will select 3 additional boxes to be removed from play and their corresponding multipliers will disappear from your screen.
The Boss will then call you up to make you a multiplier offer. Accept and you’ll head back to your reels with that prize; decline and you’ll continue on and remove a further 3 boxes. This will continue until you either accept an offer from The Boss OR you get down to the final 3 boxes.
Here you will be asked if you would like to stick with your original box, or swap it for one of the remaining two still in play. Once your choice is made your golden prize will be revealed and you’ll head back to the main reels a Mystery Box master!
Whilst you’re spinning through the slots show, make sure to look out for the fabulous Free Spins symbol. 5, 7 or 9 free spins are awarded when you spin in 3, 4 or 5 Free Spins symbols anywhere in view on your reels.
These spins are locked to the value of your last paid for spin. You won’t be charged from your in-game credit though, as these spins are a gift from The Boss, to say thank you for playing.
Once you’ve used up all your free spins, you’ll head back to the main stage, where you’ll continue on the hunt for the Mystery Box multipliers. Any winnings from your free spins will have already been added to your on-screen credit.
Progressive Mega Jackpot
During any spin there is a chance that the Progressive Mega Jackpot can be triggered by achieving 5 (FIVE) Jackpot symbols on an active win line.
The Progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet split evenly between the Progressive Mega Jackpot and the reserve pot.
The Mega Jackpot seed value is £50,000. The Mega Jackpot Promotional Pot System is available on any stake on any Cashmo slots game.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed value and begins to increase again. Simultaneous wins can occur, if another player wins the progressive Jackpot then a notification to this effect would occur BEFORE the current player was awarded the Jackpot. The likelihood of winning the Mega Jackpot increases in correlation with the player’s bet amount.
If there is a communication error after a Mega Jackpot win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
Mystery Box mobile slots has a theoretical return to player of 94.02%. This is based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit.
Cashmo general terms and conditions apply.