Immortal Kingdom Mobile Slots
Prepare to take a trip to the East to seek your fortune on Immortal Kingdom mobile slots by Cashmo Online Casino. Entering the Immortal Kingdom can bring with it riches beyond your wildest dreams as you hunt for lost treasures along 20 locked win lines.
On these regal reels you could discover Mixed Wins, Wilds, Free Spins or even meet the Empress on her Fortune’s Wheel feature. In order to begin your search for success on these slots, you’ll need a mobile or tablet running iOS 10 or Android 5.0 and above, or iPhone 6 or above.
If it’s your first time visiting Cashmo, then you could get up to 50 Free Spins* when you sign up and create your very first account – no deposit required! Once you have done this, you could even play slots for free in our demo mode – perfect to get a feel of the games!
For those who are already with Cashmo, you can add credit to your account quickly and securely with our Pay by Phone Bill method!
*18+. New players only. Up to 50 (18p) locked free spins to use on Rainbow Slots. Win paid as bonus credit. 40x wagering requirement. 7 day expiry. £50 Max withdrawal from bonus win. T&Cs apply, BeGambleAware.org
Immortal Kingdom Mobile Slots Index
- How to Play Immortal Kingdom mobile slots
- Wild Symbols
- Fortune’s Wheel Mini-Game
- Free Spins
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play Immortal Kingdom
- Set your total bet amount. Before you begin your journey, you will need to set your total bet. You can do this by tapping the ‘Bet’ button in the bottom-left of your screen. Your total bet is calculated by multiplying your chosen bet-per-line by the number of active win lines.
In Immortal Kingdom, your win lines are locked to 20 and you can bet between 1p and £5.00 per line, these amounts can be adjusted using the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons. An example of calculating your total bet goes as follows: 10p x 20 win lines = £2.00 per spin.
- Decide if you want to use Auto Spins. If you prefer the Empress to take control, then you can choose to activate the Auto Spin feature. This can also be found in the ‘Bet’ menu, and here you can decide on the number of automatic spins you would like, as well as setting your ‘single win exceeds’ and ‘credit drops below’ amounts. If, during your Auto Spins, any of these limits are met, your reels will come to a stop. Alternatively, you can press the ‘Stop’ button at any time to halt the reels.
- Check the paytable. To check the values of the symbols that you could spin in in this classic casino slot game, make sure to check the paytable. You can locate this by clicking the Menu button in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Understand reel wins. As you explore this mobile slots game, any wins that you find will be a multiplier of your bet-per-line amount. Like your journey to the East, these reels will pay from left to right. To reel in a win, you’ll need to line up at least three matching symbols on a win line. Mixed wins are also available on these reels so be sure to check the paytable for a full breakdown of potential wins. You can only win once on each individual line, however wins across several lines will be added together to form one total juicy win. Any winnings will be added to your credit automatically.
- Spin the reels! Once you have gained this knowledge, press the spin button to begin!
To help you reap some remarkable rewards, this striking symbol could give you some gem-erous wins. Your wild symbol on Immortal Kingdom is in the form of the Jade Dragon Jewel which is as precious as it is beautiful!
This prized possession has the ability to turn losing spins into winning ones as it can take the place of almost every other symbol on the reels!
For example, if you were to spin in three Empress symbols on a win line, then you would already have won a majestic multiplier. However, if there’s a Wild symbol next to them on the same win line, then it would take the place of a fourth Empress and bestow upon you some royal riches!
Despite its magical powers, there are certain things the Wild symbol cannot do. It cannot take the place of the Feature or Free Spin symbols, or allow you the greatest prize of all – the progressive Mega Jackpot. To be granted that ultimate prize, you’ll need to spin in all 5 Jackpot symbols on an active win line. Don’t worry though, a combination of Wild and Jackpot symbols could still win you a mystical multiplier!
Fortune’s Wheel Mini-Game
Spin in at least three Feature symbols and you could be spinning in big money multipliers on the fabled Fortune’s Wheel!
On this wondrous Wheel, each segment has its own multiplier. Depending on the amount of Feature symbols you spin in on the main reels, this dictates how many spins on the Wheel you will take. 3 Feature symbols will allow you 6 spins of the Wheel, 4 Feature symbols give you 8 spins, and 5 Feature symbols will grant you the maximum 10 spins!
Once you take a spin of the benevolent Wheel, you will be awarded the multiplier that sits within it. Not only that, but a new, higher value multiplier will take the place of the multiplier you have just won. This amount will reveal itself in the centre of the Wheel during your spin.
The feature will come to an end when you have taken all of your spins. At which point, your winnings will be automatically added to your on-screen amount before you return back to the main reels.
Multipliers will be locked to your bet-per-line amount of your last paid for spin.
You could play your way to fabulous fortunes with this tuneful symbol. That’s because spinning in 3, 4 or 5 Free Spin symbols anywhere on screen will award you 5, 7 or 9 Free Spins respectively.
What makes these Free Spins extra special is that additional Wilds are added to the reels to help you discover untold treasures. At the end of your Free Spins, any winnings will be added to your in-game credit before to you return back to the main reels.
Multipliers won during Free Spins will be locked to the value of your bet-per-line amount of your last paid for spin. Remember, you won’t be charged for these spins, they’re a gift from the Empress.
Progressive Mega Jackpot
The occurrence of 5 (five) “JACKPOT” Jackpot symbols on an active win line awards the progressive Mega Jackpot. The progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet being added to the progressive pots. Half of the value gets added to the current jackpot, and half to a reserve pot ready for the next winner.
The Mega Jackpot starting value is £50,000, with even higher starting prizes possible with a built up reserve pot. The Mega Jackpot promotional pot system is available over any stake on any participating game plugged into the Mega Jackpot promotional pot.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset and begins to rise again. Simultaneous wins can occur. If a player wins the progressive Mega Jackpot then a notification would occur BEFORE any other player was awarded the Jackpot. Any players in a game that contributes to that same Mega Jackpot will receive the on-screen notification of a reset the next time they press the spin button if it is within 10 minutes of the jackpot being won. Players will not be charged for the spin generating this notification.
In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
Immortal Kingdom mobile slots has a theoretical return to player of 94.01%. This is based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit.
Cashmo general terms and conditions apply.