Big Vegas Royals Mobile Slots
In the mood for some old school classic slots? Cashmo Mobile Casino has THE online slots game for you! Big Vegas Royal will bring you a nostalgic touch with today’s technology advantages. To add a little twist to this fruit-filled game, you could get the chance to enjoy the Face Cards Bonus Feature to potentially win big prizes!
To play on Big Vegas Royals, you’ll need a mobile or tablet device running iOS 10, Android 5.0 and above, or an iPhone 6 and above.
If you’re new to Cashmo Casino and wish to join, you can receive a Welcome Bonus of up to £5, no deposit needed*! Play your bonus on one of Cashmo’s games, such as Deep Blue Wins and Reel Lucky Spins for as low as £0.10 per spin for up to 50 Free Spins with no deposit required. All you need to do to claim your bonus is to create an account. Once you’ve registered, spin the lobby game to determine how much bonus credit you’ll get to spin with.
18+. New Players only. Free Spins awarded as Bonus Credit. Up to £5 bonus credit. The max win of £5 bonus credit from the Lobby Game can be used for 50 spins at £0.10 per spin. Win paid as bonus credit. 40x wagering requirement. 7 day expiry. £50 Max withdrawal from bonus win. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
**18+. New players only. Up to £500 Welcome Bonus available via 3 deposit boosts. Min deposit £10. 30 days expiry from registration followed by 30 days expiry after each deposit. 40x wagering requirement on bonuses. Withdrawal of deposit excludes player. Further T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
Big Vegas Royals Mobile Slots Index
- How to Play Big Vegas Royals mobile slots
- Wild Symbols
- Face Cards Feature
- Free Spins
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play Big Vegas Royals mobile slots
- Set your total bet amount. Before you can show us your hand, you’ll need to decide on your bet settings. Tap on the ‘Bet’ button in the bottom left corner of your screen to determine your bet-per-line amount. Simply use the ‘-‘ to decrease it and the ‘+’ to increase it. Win lines are locked to 20 on Big Vegas Royals and you can bet between 1p and £5 per line. Your total bet or, in other terms, the amount you bet per spin, is calculated by multiplying your bet-per-line with the number of win lines (20 here). For example, if you decide to bet £2.00 per line, the total amount you bet per spin will be £40.00 (2×20).
- Check the ‘Paytable’. The Paytable will act as the rulebook of Big Vegas Royal so make sure you give it a read to have all the important information about the game! You can find it by tapping the menu in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Understand reel wins. In Big Vegas Royals Slots, you will need to line up a minimum of 3 matching symbols for some symbols and 2 for others on an active win line to score a win (the paytable holds more information about symbol values and multipliers). The amount you win will depend on the number and the type of symbols you align as well as your bet-per-line settings. For example, if you line up four Diamond Symbols and have a bet-per-line of £2, you’ll collect a multiplier of x150 which will result in a big win of £300 (2×150). All wins pay from left to right on your reels and only the highest win will count for each individual line. If you win across several win lines in the same spin, these will be added together into a combined win before being automatically credited to your wallet.
- Spin the reels! You now have the cards in your own hands! Simply hit ‘Spin’ to begin playing.
Wild Symbols are not just bright shiny objects – they can be very useful when showing up on your reels! They can substitute for any other symbol (except Free Spins and Face Cards Symbols) which could help you score extra winning combinations or bigger wins.
For example, if you were to spin in two Bell symbols on a win line, then you would have just missed out as you need 3 or more of these to collect a prize. However, if there’s a Wild symbol next to them on the same win line, then it would take the place of a third Bell and you would have just won a x40 multiplier!
The progressive Mega Jackpot can’t be won with Wilds lined up alongside Jackpot symbols but it will still form a huge win! To claim Cashmo’s ultimate prize, you’ll need to spin in all 5 Jackpot symbols on an active win line.
Face Cards Feature
There are no jokers in this slots game but we have a special Card symbol just as special! Align 2 or more Face Cards symbols on the reels to activate Big Vegas Royal’s mini-game. The more symbols you spin in a row, the bigger the prizes will be to win while in the mini-game!
Once in the mini-game, you will first have to spin the reels on the left to determine your first winning multiplier, as well as the symbol you need to get on the mini-reels of the mini-game for potential extra wins. Then, you will get to spin the mini-reels, the more matching Card Symbols you align the bigger the win! Will you win the ultimate prize of x600 your last bet-per-line amount?
To win some free spins, you will need to line up 3, 4 or 5 Free Spins symbols on a win line. 3 symbols will award 5 Free Spins, 4 will give you 7 Free Spins and 5 will trigger 9 Free Spins! You can activate the Free Spin mode across several win lines in one spin which could give you up to 48 Free Spins to play!
Plus, you can collect additional Free Spins while in the mode by aligning extra Free Spins symbols on your reels!
Any wins you receive will be locked to the bet-per-line amount from your last paid-for spin.
Progressive Mega Jackpot
The occurrence of 5 (five) “JACKPOT” Jackpot symbols on an active win line awards the progressive Mega Jackpot. The progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet being added to the progressive pots. Half of the value gets added to the current jackpot, and half to a reserve pot ready for the next winner. The Mega Jackpot starting value is £50,000, with even higher starting prizes possible with a built up reserve pot. The Mega Jackpot promotional pot system is available over any stake on any participating game plugged into the Mega Jackpot promotional pot. When the Jackpot is won, it is reset and begins to rise again. Simultaneous wins can occur. If a player wins the progressive Mega Jackpot then a notification would occur BEFORE any other player was awarded the Jackpot. Any players in a game that contributes to that same Mega Jackpot will receive the on-screen notification of a reset the next time they press the spin button if it is within 10 minutes of the jackpot being won. Players will not be charged for the spin generating this notification. In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
Big Vegas Royals online slots game has a theoretical return to player of 91.38%. This is based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit.