All the 7s Mobile Slots
Love old-school online slots games? Then you should be in seventh heaven here! All the 7s is all about retro reels, classic fruits and a good old-fashioned mobile slots Mega Jackpot. It’s compatible with iPhone 6 and above, running iOS 10 or above, or on any device running Android 5.0 and above. You can also play on your laptop or desktop PC through your web browser. Good to go? Then let’s play!
All the 7s Mobile Slots Index
- How to Play All the 7s Mobile Slots
- All the 7s Mobile Slots Wild Symbols
- Mobile Slots Free Spins
- Cashmo’s Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play All the 7s Mobile Slots
Fancy taking this online casino classic for a spin? That’s easy! Just select ‘Play Now’ from the game menu. All the 7s will load up and all those shiny 7s will appear before you. Not sure how to play? Here’s our 5-step guide:
- Set your total bet amount. This will always be your bet-per-line multiplied by how many of the 9 win lines you play across. You can change these values using the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons. E.g. bet 10p a line on all 9 lines for a total bet of 90p. The minimum you can bet per line is 2p, up to a max of £20. As you alter your settings, you’ll see your total bet adjust automatically.
- Decide if you want to use Auto Spins. It may feel nostalgic, but this game has some great mod cons! Turn on the Auto Spin feature and select the number of spins you’d like. Set a minimum credit level that you don’t want to drop below – Auto Spins will stop if you reach this. You can also set Auto Spins to stop if you have a single win above your pre-set amount.
- Check the paytable. All the 7s is easy to master, but it’s important to check the paytable before you play! You’ll find all the info you need on which multipliers of your bet-per-line each symbol combo is worth. And just like in the classics, win lines always pay from left to right.
- Understand reel wins. There are two things to remember here. First, you can only win once on each individual win line. So, if you line up more than one winning combo, only the highest value win will count. However, you can win on more than one line at once! Do that and all of those wins will be added up to give you one big total win.
- Spin the reels! When you’re ready to go, just tap that white floating arrow to spin the reels and see what rolls in. If you’ve spun in a win, those winning lines will leap into action so you can see where you’ve won. You’ll also see how much you’ve won, and your prize will go into your credit automatically.
It may be called All the 7s, but there are a few symbols that break the rules! The orange Wild symbol can really come in handy! It will substitute for any other symbol on the reels, except for Free Spins. That could mean that a losing spin becomes a win!
For example, if you line up two green 7 symbols on an active win line with a Wild alongside, the Wild will act as a third green 7. That’ll give you a win worth three green 7s! Wilds can’t help you to win the progressive Mega Jackpot though. You need 5 matching jackpot symbols to do that.
The Free Spins symbol is super easy to spot! It’s the big green symbol that says ‘Free Spins’ on it! Line up 3, 4, or 5 of them on an active win line and you’ll receive 5, 7, or 9 free spins, respectively.
While in Free Spins mode, your bet and line settings will lock to the values of your last paid spin. You won’t be able to change those settings until your free spins have run out. Your credit won’t be affected though, as these spins are on the house. When you run out of free spins, you’ll return to normal play and you’ll once again need to pay for each spin.
Progressive Mega Jackpot
During any spin there is a chance that the Progressive Mega Jackpot can be triggered by achieving 5 (FIVE) Jackpot symbols on an active win line.
The Progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet split evenly between the Progressive Mega Jackpot and the reserve pot.
The Mega Jackpot seed value is £50,000. The Mega Jackpot Promotional Pot System is available on any stake on any Cashmo slots game.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed value and begins to increase again. Simultaneous wins can occur, if another player wins the progressive Jackpot then a notification to this effect would occur BEFORE the current player was awarded the Jackpot. The likelihood of winning the Mega Jackpot increases in correlation with the player’s bet amount.
If there is a communication error after a Mega Jackpot win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
All the 7s has a theoretical return to player of 94.03%. This is based on long term playback.
System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit.
Cashmo general terms and conditions apply.