Please note that this website was stopped for all gambling activities on the 8th March. We regret to inform you that we have taken the difficult decision to surrender our licence with immediate effect and you will no longer be able to deposit and use our services.
Please be assured that any outstanding balances on your account will remain protected and available to be withdrawn in accordance with our terms and conditions.
You can find further details of how to withdraw your funds by logging in to your account. If you have any queries relating to our surrender you can direct these to our customer support team by using the Support section of the website.
All the 7s Mobile Slots
Love old-school online slots games at Cashmo Mobile Casino? Then you should be in seventh heaven here! All the 7s is all about retro reels, classic fruits and a good old-fashioned mobile slots Mega Jackpot. It’s compatible with iPhone 6 and above, running iOS 12 or above, or on any device running Android 5.1 and above. You can also play on your laptop or desktop PC through your web browser. Good to go? Then let’s play!
If you’re new to Cashmo Casino and wish to join, you could receive a Welcome Bonus of up to 50 Free Spins with no deposit required*. All you need to do to claim your Free Spins bonus is to create an account. Once you’ve registered, spin the lobby game to determine how much bonus you’ll get to spin with.
*18+. New players only. Up to 50 (18p) locked free spins to use on Rainbow Slots. Win paid as bonus credit. 40x wagering requirement. 7 day expiry. £50 max withdrawal from bonuses without a deposit across all Intouch Games Accounts; mFortune, Mr Spin, Dr Slot, PocketWin, Casino2020, Cashmo, Bonus Boss, Jammy Monkey. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
All the 7s Mobile Slots Index
- How to Play All the 7s Mobile Slots
- All the 7s Mobile Slots Wild Symbols
- Mobile Slots Free Spins
- Cashmo’s Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play All the 7s Mobile Slots
Fancy taking this online casino classic for a spin? That’s easy! Just select ‘Play Now’ from the game menu. All the 7s will load up and all those shiny 7s will appear before you. Not sure how to play? Here’s our 5-step guide:
- Set your total bet amount. This will always be your bet-per-line multiplied by how many of the 9 win lines you play across. You can change these values using the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons. E.g. bet 10p a line on all 9 lines for a total bet of 90p. The minimum you can bet per line is 2p, up to a max of £2. As you alter your settings, you’ll see your total bet adjust automatically.
- Check the paytable. All the 7s is easy to master, but it’s important to check the paytable before you play! You’ll find all the info you need on which multipliers of your bet-per-line each symbol combo is worth. And just like in the classics, win lines always pay from left to right.
- Understand reel wins. There are two things to remember here. First, you can only win once on each individual win line. So, if you line up more than one winning combo, only the highest value win will count. However, you can win on more than one line at once! Do that and all of those wins will be added up to give you one big total win.
- Spin the reels! When you’re ready to go, just tap that white floating arrow to spin the reels and see what rolls in. If you’ve spun in a win, those winning lines will leap into action so you can see where you’ve won. You’ll also see how much you’ve won, and your prize will go into your credit automatically.
It may be called All the 7s, but there are a few symbols that break the rules! The orange Wild symbol can really come in handy! It will substitute for any other symbol on the reels, except for Free Spins. That could mean that a losing spin becomes a win!
For example, if you line up two green 7 symbols on an active win line with a Wild alongside, the Wild will act as a third green 7. That’ll give you a win worth three green 7s! Wilds can’t help you to win the progressive Mega Jackpot though. You need 5 matching jackpot symbols to do that.
The Free Spins symbol is super easy to spot! It’s the big green symbol that says ‘Free Spins’ on it! Line up 3, 4, or 5 of them on an active win line and you’ll receive 5, 7, or 9 free spins, respectively.
While in Free Spins mode, your bet and line settings will lock to the values of your last paid spin. You won’t be able to change those settings until your free spins have run out. Your credit won’t be affected though, as these spins are on the house. When you run out of free spins, you’ll return to normal play and you’ll once again need to pay for each spin.
Progressive Mega Jackpot
Payout Information and Game Rules
All the 7s has a theoretical return to player of 93.92%. This is based on long term playback.
System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit.
Cashmo general terms and conditions apply.